Saturday, May 13, 2006

Step Up to the Microphone.


In response to the information that I have shared here I have received the following Selected posts from anonymous posters:


Brother Don Estep is a true man of God. I wish this site would just leave him along.I am glad he is my Overseer! We need more true Saints like him.

PLEASE LEAVE BROTHER ESTEP ALONE PRAY FOR HIM INSTEAD OF SLAMMING HIM.

PLEASE LEAVE BROTHER ESTEP ALONE.

Don Estep is a great man of God! Just as his FATHER was.


First off I must say that I believe in EVERYONE'S right to their opinion and am glad to have received these posts.

Let's look at some facts about these posts:

The posters are supporters of the Kentucky Overseer

There are common themes between multiple posts
  • LEAVE HIM ALONE
  • He is a "man of God"
  • He is a "True Saint"
One in particular says:
  • We need more like him
  • They are glad he is the Overseer
For those indicviduals who have posted these comments and others who agree with them I say:

STEP UP TO THE MIKE

Dispute my information, prove me wrong with facts, not retoric. Send me documentation to my email address and I WILL post it for you to comment on.

If your proof is compelling and causes me to question my facts I will make whatever retractions or apologies that are necessary. I will do so on this forum and personally to the wronged.

As of right now I have seen NO proof that exonerates Bro. Estep from the issues I have raised....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the late Brother Estep. Donald Estep is NOT his father. Bro. Estep was a man of impecable character, dignity and honor. Donald Estep does not have these qualities. His reputation has been questioned and for good reason.
I officially "turn up the volume on the microphone."

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not attempting to "clear" Brother Estep but was wondering if ministerial expense was taken into account on his reports. Ministers in TCOG can deduct their ministry expenses from their tithes if they choose to. For example if a minister makes 1000.00 in a given month as "tithes" one would know that 100.00 would be due to headquarters. But in that same month, the minister had 300.00 in expenses, he, by Assembly ruling could deduct that 300. as expense and would then pay tithes on the $700. which would equate to 70.00 thus a "discrepancy" noted on the report. Again, I am not trying to clear him, only seeing if this was taken into account for your reporting point. I'm sure that the issues with Brother Estep are not necessarily personal in nature, only whether or not he is qualified for his current position.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely! He has always been very nice to me. I have enjoyed his fellowship in the past. I always appreciated the fact that he has tried to serve the Lord alone. And I have admired him because his son saw something genuine in him to want to serve the Lord too. I don't have anything personal against him. I just don't understand how he could let himself be manipulated by such carnal thinking men. I hope I haven't overestimated him. God Bless

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home