Friday, June 23, 2006

For the Record

At this juncture I feel I should make some statements to clarify my position concerning the present Kentucky Overseer of The Church of God.

Some of these statements I have made before in earlier posts. Some are new because of recent events.

I am not recanting my position that the present Kentucky Overseer should be removed, however....
  • I am NOT happy he is having health problems, my sincere wish is that he regains his health and will be praying to that end.
  • I have never nor am now advocating that he is not deserving of receiving the Federal assistance that he receives. I only feel he has not been completely honest in his dealings with and on behalf of The Church of God. I also feel we should be concerned about the public image of our leadership.
  • He has never been my pastor or over me in the Lord until this appointment. So there is no "old wound" or axe to grind. This is not a "personal vendetta".
  • I have only posted what I could document, not third party verbal communication or "I heard that so and so said thus and so to you know who".
  • Some have said that I "hate" the Kentucky Overseer. This is just not true. This is spoken by someone "Anonymously" who doesn't know me very well. I am only interested in accountability, not mud slinging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home